FOUR THINGS - Stolen from Audacity and Peekaboo:
Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
1. Cart Boy: I worked at a golf course cleaning members clubs and rental golf carts, I also learned how to play golf, drive a stick shift, and kiss a woman (in that order). I met my first girlfriend here, and I used to drive to her house in the rental carts (her parents were members at the country club but hated golfing).
2. Flag Football Coach: While going to college, I got a job in the city I was living with the Department of Parks and Recreation. I would always spend the first 5 minutes of football practice taking everyone’s knives away (Don’t worry, I didn’t keep them…I gave them to their parents). I bought them pizza every Friday after our games, win or lose.
3. Repo Man: Yeah, I know, I know. It’s not something I’m proud to admit but I was good at it and it’s where I really refined the art of people skills and skip tracing.
4. Public Defender Investigator: Giddy Up!
Four movies you could watch over and over:
1. Happy Gilmore - Sure, it's not complex...but I laugh my ass off everytime I watch it.
2. Spinal Tap - Who can ever forget...IT'S ONE LOUDER.
3. Amorres Perros - Extremely graphic but an incredible movie to watch.
4. Best In Show - You either really love it or really hate it. I'm a lover.
Four places you’ve lived:
1. San Francisco, CA
2. Ensenada, BC Mexico – Just a few months. Long story, because of a girl and A Cause.
3. Santa Clara, CA
4. Berkeley, CA
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Mythbusters – Okay, maybe only the geeks will admit to watching this show, but this is MY FAVORITE! It helps that they have a really hot chick in all the shows now...what? I'm still a guy with a great interest in members of the opposite sex...sue me!
3. American Idol – I hate myself for this…I really do.
4. World Poker Tour – I can’t explain the fascination. Watching everyday schlubs like you and me duke it out with professional card players and taking home hundreds of thousands of dollaritos is something I could do every night! I also love playing NL Hold’Em. I have no excuses...its mindless I know.
Four websites you visit daily:
1. Sharebuilder: Cuz I haz ta know about my Hamiltons, ya heard!!! Actually I used Sharebuilder to buy a few stocks and learn about the stock market...Its a long term thing but so far it's working out...For some reason I have to check the stocks everyday...just habit, not necessity.
2. My Yahoo!: It's my one-stop shop for news and email. Great features.
3. Gmail: Yeah, I got more than one email address…what of it? You wanna fight? I really do love Gmail though…especially the Google Talk feature.
4. Searchsystems: I’m going to let everyone in on a little investigator secret. Sure it’s work related but I don’t go a day without using this website to track down sources of information…Nationwide! The big pluses are it’s free and easy to use.
Four of your favorite foods:
1. Albondigas - Not a very appealing photo but SOOO yummy!
2. Fish Tacos - Delicately grilled or fried...I love em!
3. Tamales - It's the holiday season...and that means it's Tamale Time!
Four places you’d rather be:
1. Costa Rica
3. Surfing in San Diego: Not wild and crazy surf…just 1 or 2 foot. Why? Cuz I’m a sucky surfer.
4. A kitchen, making a spectacular meal for friends and family…one of my few secret joys is cooking.
Four albums you can’t live without:
I rarely listen to these albums from beginning to end…I have most of my favorite songs and listen to them on my cheapo Sony MP3 player.
1. Ramones by The Ramones: They were before my time really, but they were the shit.
2. Vitalogy by Pearl Jam: Near and oh so dear to my heart. I remember making out with a fantastic Swiss chick in the back seat of a car to this album…we were at a drive-in. Good times.
3. The Joshua Tree by U2
4. Sandinista By The Clash